TECNA TE93 Resistance Welding Controls
Single-Phase Resistance Welders FOR SALE at TECNADirect.com
TECNA TE93 FEATURES
- Synchronous thyristor drive.
- Phase shift control for welding current adjustment.
- 6 working modes to carry out operating sequences on different welding machines.
- Simplified programming by means of four push-buttons.
- Slope and pulse functions.
- Single and repeat operating mode.
- Secondary current compensation function for welding of oxidised sheets and rods.
- Autoretain disabling for either manually operated welders or for obtaining fast stop circuits.
- First phase-shift delay adjustment to obtain the best balance of machine line current.
- Control of solenoid valve 24 Vdc 7,2 W Max with protected output against short circuits.
|SQUEEZE||01 – 99 cycles|
|SLOPE||00 – 29 cycles|
|WELD TIME||01 – 99 cycles|
|CURRENT||01 – 99 %|
|COLD||01 – 50 cycles|
|IMPULSE NUMBER||00 – 09|
|HOLD||01 – 99 cycles|
|OFF TIME||01 – 99 cycles|
|WELD / NO WELD||00 – 01|
|SINGLE / REPEAT||00 – 01|
|COMP. OFF / COMP. ON||00 – 01|
|MODE||00 – 07|
DESCRIPTION OF THE WORKING MODES
The peculiarity of TECNA TE93 is that it can be used together with other control units of the same type in order to carry out working sequences of different welding machines. The parameter MODE enables to program the working mode, i.e. the type of welding cycle that the control carries out according to the incoming control signals. If the control unit is used alone, that is to say it is not connected to other units of the same type, the parameter MODE should be always set to 0. On the contrary, the working modes from 1 to 7 are used when the control unit is connected with other units of the same type. They determine different types of working sequences that are carried out by the welding machines.
|2||SIMULTANEOUS TO THE PRECEDING MACHINE|
|3||ELECTRIC CASCADE WITH SIMULTANEOUS OPENING|
|4||ELECTRIC CASCADE WITH INDEPENDENT OPENING|
|5||PNEUMATIC CASCADE WITHOUT OVERLAPPING|
|6||PNEUMATIC CASCADE WITH OVERLAPPING|
CONTROLS SERVICE AND REPAIR
Our highly skilled and knowledgeable repair department technicians provide repair and rebuild services for TECNA resistance welding controls. We can provide simple adjustments and replacement parts, along with complete rebuilds. When a new control is recommended, we can perform a retrofit installation to your existing equipment.
CONTROLS QUOTE REQUEST
TECNA Control Units from TECNADirect.com are available NOW. For more information, on the TECNA resistance welding controls, REQUEST A QUOTE, or give us a call at 844-44-TECNA or +1-216-475-5629 for IN-STOCK inventory available now with immediate shipping.
TECNADirect.com, powered by Weld Systems Integrators, is a stocking master distributor of TECNA tool balancers. We keep an inventory of TECNA balancers IN-STOCK at our Warrensville Heights, Ohio location for quick shipment and delivery.
Weld Systems Integrators, Inc., manufacturer of rugged, innovative, high-quality resistance welding equipment and machinery. For more information on Weld Systems Integrators visit www.wsiweld.com.