Resistance Welding Control Unit – TECNA TE750
TECNA TE750 – Mid-Frequency Welding Controller
Using the TECNA TE750 controller, it’s possible to store up to 150 different welding programs. Each program can contain many programmable parameters that describe the work cycle. Furthermore, to the plain 4-stage welding cycle, the weld control unit allows the running of welding processes with pre-welding current, post-welding current, slope and pulses.
TECNA TE750 WELDING CONTROLLER FEATURES
- Simplified programming – 9 keys and a backlit graphic LCD display.
- Inverter command with IGBT at medium, allowing choosing the inverter working frequency between 1000 Hz and 4000 Hz.
- Up to FIFTEEN (15) programmable parameters for each program.
- Slope, pulses, pre-weld, post-weld functions and adjustment of the welding times with 1 ms resolution.
- Display of the RMS welding current, machine thermal use percentage measurements.
- Two (2) operating modes: FIX and constant current.
- Limits relevant to: the welding current and inverter use percentage.
- Double stroke function
- Stepper function to compensate the electrodes wear with programmable curves.
- Single and automatic cycle. WELD and NO-WELD function.
- Control of one solenoid valve 24 VDC max. 5 W with self-protected output.
- Self-adjustment at mains frequency 50/60 Hz.
- Serial data transmission by means of optional insulated RS232 port or USB port.
- Selectable languages, including: Italian, English, French, German, Spanish, Hungarian, Swedish or Portuguese.
- Upgradable control unit Firmware.
- Ability to graphically displaying welding time and current.
- Possibility of consulting weld tables.
WELD CONTROLS SERVICE AND REPAIR
TECNADirect.com employs highly skilled and knowledgeable repair technicians to repair and rebuild TECNA resistance welding controls. We can provide simple adjustments and replacement parts, along with complete rebuilds. When a new control is recommended, we can perform a retrofit installation to your existing equipment. Contact 844-44-TECNA or +1-216-475-5629 for TECNA control unit service options.
CONTROLS QUOTE REQUEST
TECNA Control Units from TECNADirect.com are available NOW. For more information, on the TECNA resistance welding controls, REQUEST A QUOTE, or give us a call at 844-44-TECNA or +1-216-475-5629 for IN-STOCK inventory available now with immediate shipping.
TECNADirect.com, powered by Weld Systems Integrators, is a stocking master distributor of TECNA tool balancers. We keep an inventory of TECNA balancers IN-STOCK at our Warrensville Heights, Ohio location for quick shipment and delivery.
Weld Systems Integrators, Inc., manufacturer of rugged, innovative, high-quality resistance welding equipment and machinery. For more information on Weld Systems Integrators visit www.wsiweld.com.