TECNA TE700 Inverter Resistance Welding Controls
Spot, projection and seam welder controls FOR SALE at TECNADirect.com
TECNA TE700 BENEFITS
- The number of inlets and outlets may be increased so to better adjust the welding control unit to automatic machines.
- The control unit may manage up to a maximum of 4 different welding transformers.
- It is possible to store up to 300 different welding programs. Each program may be given an alphanumeric identification so to easily track it down. Each program comprises several programmable parameters that describe the work cycle. In addition to the plain 4-stage welding cycle, the control unit allows the running of welding processes with pre-welding current, post-welding current, slope and pulses.
TECNA TE700 MAIN TECHNICAL FEATURES
- Simplified programming via 6 keys and a backlit alphanumeric LCD.
- Inverter command with IGBT at medium, allowing choosing the inverter working frequency between 1000 Hz and 4000 Hz.
- Storage of 300 welding programs.
- Each welding program may be given an 8-character alphanumeric identification.
- Possibility of managing up to a maximum of 4 different welding transformers or up to a maximum of 4 different electrodes typologies through the same control unit.
- Thermal protection for the welding transformer.
- Up to 32 programmable parameters for each program.
- Slope, pulses, pre-weld, post-weld functions and adjustment of the welding times with 1 ms resolution.
- Display of the RMS welding current, energy, power, RMS electrodes voltage, original and final resistance, machine thermal use percentage measurements and, optionally, of the original thickness of the welded material and of the indentation at the end of the welding process.
- 6 operating modes: FIX, constant current, constant power, constant voltage, constant energy, DYNAMIC mode.
- Limits relevant to: the welding current, electrodes voltage, energy, power, inverter use percentage, original and final resistance of the material to be welded; limit on the thickness and on the material indentation (optional).
- Double stroke function
- Stepper function to compensate the electrodes wear with programmable curves. Possibility of independently intervening on welding time and current through differentiated stepper laws. Possibility of using 4 different stepper laws associated to 4 different spot counters which may be freely associated to each welding program.
- Single and automatic cycle. WELD and NO-WELD function.
- Control of 5 solenoid valves 24 VDC max. 5 W with self-protected output.
- Self-adjustment at mains frequency 50/60 Hz.
- Serial data transmission by means of optional insulated RS232 port.
- Output for proportional solenoid valve.
- Key for selecting foot control or two-hand control.
- Selectable languages: Italian, English, French, German, Spanish, Hungarian, Swedish or Portuguese.
- Possibility of upgrading the control unit Firmware via appropriate software.
- Activation and control of the electrodes dressing. Possibility of managing up to a maximum of 4 different simultaneous electrodes dressings through 4 different spot counters (optional).
- * Features and specifications may vary, and are subject to change without notice
CONTROLS SERVICE AND REPAIR
Our highly skilled and knowledgeable repair department technicians provide repair and rebuild services for TECNA resistance welding controls. We can provide simple adjustments and replacement parts, along with complete rebuilds. When a new control is recommended, we can perform a retrofit installation to your existing equipment. Contact 844-44-TECNA or +1-216-475-5629 for TECNA control unit service options.
CONTROLS QUOTE REQUEST
TECNA Control Units from TECNADirect.com are available NOW. For more information, on the TECNA resistance welding controls, REQUEST A QUOTE, or give us a call at 844-44-TECNA or +1-216-475-5629 for IN-STOCK inventory available now with immediate shipping.
TECNADirect.com, powered by Weld Systems Integrators, is a stocking master distributor of TECNA tool balancers. We keep an inventory of TECNA balancers IN-STOCK at our Warrensville Heights, Ohio location for quick shipment and delivery.
Weld Systems Integrators, Inc., manufacturer of rugged, innovative, high-quality resistance welding equipment and machinery. For more information on Weld Systems Integrators visit www.wsiweld.com.