TECNA TE470 Resistance Welding Control Unit
Microprocessor welding control unit for suspended resistance welding guns FOR SALE at TECNADirect.com
The handle is not a standard component of the welding control unit; it is possible to install different handles so to set the machine according to different working performances.
It is possible to store up to 63 different welding programs; it is possible to directly recall 2 programs by means of an external selector commonly installed on the handle, including the presence of 2 active handles. Each program is formed by 19 adjustable parameters describing the working cycle.
Besides the simple 4 times cycle, the control unit enables to carry out welding processes with pre-weld current, post-weld current, slope and pulses. TECNA TE470 can work in constant current mode, it displays the welding current and check the current according to the set limit.
TECNA TE470 FEATURES
- Simplified programming by means of 5 push-buttons and LCD alphanumeric display.
- Controlled-diodes synchronous drive with phase shift control for welding current adjustment.
- 63 welding programs to be stored up; 2 programs can be recalled from the handle.
- Possibility of connecting 2 handles.
- 19 programmable parameters or more for each program.
- Slope and pulse functions; pre-weld and post-weld functions.
- Welding times adjustment in half-periods.
- Display of both welding current in kA, and connected conduction angle.
- Operating modes: conventional and constant current.
- Either welding current or conductor angle limits.
- Automatic double stroke function (to be employed only when the welder has been designed for this function).
- Three working modes along the machines stroke: SHORT, LONG, AUTO.
- Stepper function to balance the electrodes wear-out with adjustable curve.
- Welds counter.
- Single and automatic cycle. WELD/NO WELD function.
- Delay of first phase shift adjustment to get the bet balance of the machine absorption from the mains.
- Control of 2 solenoid valves 24 Vdc 7,2 W Max with protected output against short circuit: electrodes closing valves and double stroke valve.
- Self-adjustment to the mains frequency 50/60 Hz.
- Data communication with RS485.
- Password for locking the programming.
- Selectable languages: Italian, English, Spanish, German, French, Hungarian, Portuguese and Swedish.
Specifications subject to change without notice.
CONTROLS SERVICE AND REPAIR
Our highly skilled and knowledgeable repair department technicians provide repair and rebuild services for TECNA resistance welding controls. We can provide simple adjustments and replacement parts, along with complete rebuilds. When a new control is recommended, we can perform a retrofit installation to your existing equipment. Contact 844-44-TECNA or +1-216-475-5629 for TECNA control unit service options.
CONTROLS QUOTE REQUEST
TECNA Control Units from TECNADirect.com are available NOW. For more information, on the TECNA resistance welding controls, REQUEST A QUOTE, or give us a call at 844-44-TECNA or +1-216-475-5629 for IN-STOCK inventory available now with immediate shipping.
TECNADirect.com, powered by Weld Systems Integrators, is a stocking master distributor of TECNA tool balancers. We keep an inventory of TECNA balancers IN-STOCK at our Warrensville Heights, Ohio location for quick shipment and delivery.
Weld Systems Integrators, Inc., manufacturer of rugged, innovative, high-quality resistance welding equipment and machinery. For more information on Weld Systems Integrators visit www.wsiweld.com.