TECNA Explosion Resistant (ATEX) Balancers
TECNA Explosion Resistant (ATEX) Balancers from TECNADirect.com
Capacity Range: 0.8 – 154 lbs. (0.4 – 70 kg.)
TECNA Explosion Resistant (ATEX) Balancers from TECNADirect.com are ideal for installation in potentially hazardous conditions such as explosive areas containing flammable gases or combustible dust. TECNA ATEX Balancers are certified to Ex II 2G c T6 and Ex II 2D c T85°C.See the SEARCHABLE table below of MODELS AND SPECIFICATIONS information
|TECNA 9250AX Balancers||TECNA 9311AX – 9313AX Balancers||TECNA 9320AX – 9323AX Balancers||TECNA 9336AX – 9339AX Balancers|
|TECNA 9340AX – 9349AX Balancers||TECNA 9350AX – 9359AX Balancers||TECNA 9502AX – 9509AX Balancers||TECNA 9520AX – 9525AX Balancers|
Explosion Resistant Balancers
- Ribbed and sealed monobloc construction in aluminium alloy
- Stainless steel rope
- Adjustable capacity by means of a worm screw
- Auxiliary safety suspension
- Safety device against load dropping due to the spring breakage (>3kg)
- Upper rotary suspension with safety hook
- Locking device to block the load at any height
- Adjustable stroke limiting device
- Taper drum rotating on ball bearings
- Cable guide in antifriction material
- Rotary upper hook with ball bearing
- Inert spring drum assembly
TECNA Explosion Resistant (ATEX) Balancers from TECNADirect.com are available NOW. For immediate assistance, please give us a call at 844-44-TECNA | +1-216-475-5629 or fill out our QUOTE REQUEST form.
TECNADirect.com is a Stocking Importer and Master Distributor of TECNA Pedestal Welders, including Rocker Arm Spot Welders, Press-Type Spot Welders and Press / Projection Welders. We also carry a complete line of Bench Welders, Portable Spot Welding Guns, Tool Balancers and Accessories. Best of all, we keep an inventory IN-STOCK at our Warrensville Heights location for quick shipment and delivery.
TECNADirect.com is powered by Weld Systems Integrators, Inc., manufacturer of rugged, innovative, high-quality resistance welding equipment and machinery. For more information on Weld Systems Integrators visit www.wsiweld.com.