Resistance Welding Control Unit – TECNA TE751
TECNA TE751 – Middle Frequency Welding Controller
It is possible to store up to 150 different welding programs. Each program comprises several programmable parameters that describe the work cycle. In addition to the plain 4-stage welding cycle, the control unit allows the running of welding processes with pre-welding current, post-welding current, slope and pulses.
TECNA TE751 FEATURES
- Simplified programming via 9 keys and a backlit graphic LCD display.
- Inverter command with IGBT at medium, allowing choosing the inverter working frequency between 1000 Hz and 4000 Hz.
- Up to 15 programmable parameters for each program.
- Slope, pulses, pre-weld, post-weld functions and adjustment of the welding times with 1 ms resolution.
- Display of the RMS welding current, machine thermal use percentage measurements.
- 2 operating modes: FIX and constant current.
- Limits relevant to: the welding current and inverter use percentage.
- Double stroke function
- Stepper function to compensate the electrodes wear with programmable curves.
- Single and automatic cycle. WELD and NO-WELD function.
- Control of one solenoid valve 24 VDC max. 5 W with self-protected output.
- Self-adjustment at mains frequency 50/60 Hz.
- Serial data transmission by means of optional insulated RS232 port or USB port.
- Selectable languages: Italian, English, French, German, Spanish, Hungarian, Swedish or Portuguese.
- Possibility of upgrading the control unit Firmware.
- Possibility of graphically displaying welding time and current.
- Possibility of consulting weld tables.
CONTROLS SERVICE AND REPAIR
Our highly skilled and knowledgeable repair department technicians provide repair and rebuild services for TECNA resistance welding controls. We can provide simple adjustments and replacement parts, along with complete rebuilds. When a new control is recommended, we can perform a retrofit installation to your existing equipment. Contact 844-44-TECNA or +1-216-475-5629 for TECNA control unit service options.
CONTROLS QUOTE REQUEST
TECNA Control Units from TECNADirect.com are available NOW. For more information, on the TECNA resistance welding controls, REQUEST A QUOTE, or give us a call at 844-44-TECNA or +1-216-475-5629 for IN-STOCK inventory available now with immediate shipping.
TECNADirect.com, powered by Weld Systems Integrators, is a stocking master distributor of TECNA tool balancers. We keep an inventory of TECNA balancers IN-STOCK at our Warrensville Heights, Ohio location for quick shipment and delivery.
Weld Systems Integrators, Inc., manufacturer of rugged, innovative, high-quality resistance welding equipment and machinery. For more information on Weld Systems Integrators visit www.wsiweld.com.