TECNA 7913 Portable Spot Weld Gun
Pneumatic Gyroscopic Water-Cooled – 6 kVA at 50% duty cycle
TECNA WTG-7913 IN-STOCK and Available from TECNADirect.com
TECNA WTG-7913 is a 6 kVA (at 50% duty cycle), handheld, light-duty spot welding gun. Furthermore, this pneumatic gyroscopic water-cooled weld gun with a capacity of up to 0.098 in. + 0.098 in. (2.5 mm + 2.5 mm).
The TECNA WTG-7913 is ideal for body repair, light sheet metal fabrication and other maintenance applications.
There are a variety of arms available for this unit, further enabling a wide range of applications. In addition, the TECNA 7913 comes standard with a electronic timer that operates the differential pressure switch when the electrode force is correct. A compensation circuit starts the timer only when there is a proper range of current which allows welding on oxidised sheets or materials with a painted surface.
For TECNA and LORS / TECNA 7913 reference TE-7913 and LTG-7913.
TECNA 7913 FEATURES
- Fully water-cooled portable spot gun
- For high operating rate works in car body repair and light production works.
- Synchronous built-in electronic timer with SCR from 2 to 65 cycles.
- Compensation circuit starts the timer only when there is a proper passage of current, which enables to perform on oxidised sheets, on surfaces with paint residues or on black sheets.
- Current control with phase shift adjustment to carry out difficult welds, on very thin thickness, on rods with reduced diameter, on stainless steel sheet and similar.
- Balanced construction for easy operation.
- Thread base for fixing on a bench.
- A built-in differential pressure switch operates the timer when the electrode force is correct.
- Additional arm couplings to provide larger opening between arms.
- All transformer are coated with F class insulation material. Insulation test performed at 4000 V.
- To be used with arms item 7512 – 7513 – 7514 – 7515 (on request).
TECNA 7913 SPECIFICATIONS
|Manual / pneumatic
|Power @ 50% duty cycle
|* Supply voltage (@ 50 and 60 Hz)
||220 V (IN-STOCK) 440 V (available on request)
|Delayed fuses @ 220 VAC (IN-STOCK)
|Delayed fuses @ 440 VAC
|Primary cables (up to 10m)
||0.098 in. (2.5 mm)
|Short circuit current
|Max welding current
|Duty cycle w/max welding current
|Arm minimum / maximum length
||4.9 – 19.7 in. (125 – 500 mm)
|Arm spacing (gap)
||3.7 in. (94 mm)
||0.87 in. (22 mm)
||0.55 in. (14 mm)
||0.47 in. (12 mm)
||2.2 – 7.3 in. (55 – 185 mm)
||1.4 – 3.5 in. (35-90 mm)
|Max electrode force w/ 4.9″ (125 mm) arms
||264 lbs. (120 daN)
|Max electrode force w/19.7″ (500 mm) arms
||84 lbs. (38 daN)
|Pneumatic hose inside
||0.24 in. (6 mm)
|Compressed air supply
||87 psi (6 bar)
|Air per 1000 spots @ 72.5 psi (500 kP / 5 bar)
||35 SCF (1 N/m)
|Water hose inside
||0.24 in. (6 mm)
|Water cooling @ 36 psi (250 kP / 2.5 bar)
||0.66 gpm (2.5 lpm)
|Dimensions (L x W x H)
||3.5 x 14.6 x 9.0 in. (90 x 370 x 230 mm)
||4.3 x 18.7 x 8.0 in. (108 x 475 x 203 mm)
||24.2 lbs. (11 kg)
||35.2 lbs. (16 kg)
|Packing box dimensions
||6.7 x 18.1 x 13.8 in. (17 x 46 x 35 mm)
||11.0 x 24.0 x 14.2 in. (28 x 61 x 36 mm)
|Gross shipping weight
||28.6 lbs. (13 kg)
||44 lbs. (20 kg)
|Capacity mild steel sheet
||0.10 x 0.10 in. (2.5 x 2.5 mm)
||0.08 x 0.08 in. (2 x 2 mm)
|Capacity mild steel rod
||0.32 x 0.32 in. (8 x 8 mm)
||0.24 x 0.24 in. (6 x 6 mm)
|SPRING TOOL BALANCER
|Working load required
||22 – 33 lbs. (10 – 15 kg)
||33 – 44 lbs. (15 – 20 kg)
|Short arms balancer required
|* May be supplied capable of operating on other voltages / frequencies. Please ask for details.
For more information, on TECNA WTG-7913 weld guns, REQUEST A QUOTE, or give us a call at 844-44-TECNA or +1-216-475-5629 for IN-STOCK inventory available now with immediate shipping. You may also be interested in the TECNA 7902 – 2.5 kVA hand operated portable spot weld gun. Click here for details.
TECNADirect.com by Weld Systems Integrators
TECNADirect.com is a stocking master distributor of TECNA industrial welding equipment, including rocker arm spot welders, press-type spot welders and press / projection-type welders. In addition, we also carry a complete line of bench welders, portable spot welding guns, tool balancers and accessories. Best of all, we keep an inventory IN-STOCK at our Warrensville Heights, Ohio location for quick shipment and delivery.
TECNADirect.com is powered by Weld Systems Integrators, Inc., manufacturer of rugged, innovative, high-quality resistance welding equipment and machinery. For more information on Weld Systems Integrators visit www.wsiweld.com.