TECNA MFDC Portable Welding Guns
56 – 90 kVA MFDC – Portable Air Operated Spot Welding Guns
TECNA MFDC suspended air operated spot welding guns from TECNADirect.com. Models include 3062Q, 3066Q, 3176, 3177, 3183 and 3184 from 56 to 90 kVA.
TECNA 56 – 90 kVA MFDC Portable Welding Guns feature inverter technology, which these machines are provided with, allows a higher welding quality, an extreme precision in time and current and a reduction in costs, installation ones included. The welding time is adjusted in milliseconds thus allowing the best set-up. The welding current is supplied continuously and constantly and is not affected by the dimensions of the welding circuit.
The inverter technology, which these machines are provided with, allows a higher welding quality, an extreme precision in time and current and a reduction in costs, installation ones included. The welding time is adjusted in milliseconds thus allowing the best set-up. The welding current is supplied continuously and constantly and is not affected by the dimensions of the welding circuit.
- Designed for carrying out high quality welds with high productivity and reduced installation costs.
- High electrodes force. Reduced dimensions and safe components.
- Gyro suspension on sealed bearings, assuring, together with a balancer, an accurate manoeuvrability at any degree.
- Rotation locking device.
- Long working stroke to weld reinforcements, ribs, and to enable working in areas difficult to reach etc.
- Adjustable working stroke for heavy duty.
- Temporary extra stroke to reach the areas to be welded.
- Chromium-plated cylinder and shaft for heavy duty and long life.
- Lubrication free pneumatic circuit to avoid oil mist in the enviroment.
- Secondary circuit in copper completely water-cooled.
- Valves on the cooling circuit to make the electrodes replacement easier.
- Supplied equipped with earth leakage switch with 30 mA safety control. Upon request ground fault unit.
- Control handle enabling the selection of two welding programs as well as the opening of the double stroke and the function “pressure only”.
- Safety device against accidental triggering.
- Emergency push-button to stop the machine immediately.
- Flow-switch which makes the welder stop if the cooling water does not circulate.
|3062Q – 56 kVA||3066Q – 90 kVA||3176 – 56 kVA|
|3177 – 56 kVA||3183 – 90 kVA||3184 – 90 kVA|
|MODEL||Nominal power at 20% (kVA)||Nominal power at 50% (kVA)||Short circuit current (kA)||Arms Gap (mm)||Arms Gap (mm)||Max. electrode force at 6 bar (daN)||Max. electrode force at 8 bar (daN)|
- Additional control handle.
- Proportional valve. Allows to adjust the working pressure directly from the control unit and to combine a proper pressure value to each program. Assures constant and accurate working pressure.
- Arms and electrodes: according to tables.
- Different lengths of supply cables and hoses.
- Balancers equipped with rotary and insulated hook (option RI).
The control cabinet, which controls the medium frequency welder, integrates the inverter, the welding control unit TE710, the protection and safety devices. There are different sizes available, depending on the power of the welder.
WELDING CONTROL UNIT TE710
- Easy programming with LCD alphanumeric display showing messages in the language selected by user.
- 300 welding programs recordable, 16 programs directly selectable from external device.
- 6 functions modes: constant current, constant power, constant voltage, FIX, constant energy, DYNAMIC mode.
- Limits in: current, voltage at the electrodes, energy, power, percentage of utilization of the inverter, initial and final resistance of the material welded, limit on the thickness and on the indentation of the material (optional).
- Adjustment of the welding time in thousands of a second.
- Removable key for programming lock.
For more information, on TECNA Portable Spot Welding Guns, REQUEST A QUOTE, or give us a call at 844-44-TECNA or +1-216-475-5629.
TECNADirect.com is a Master Distributor and Stocking Importer of TECNA Pedestal Welders, including Rocker Arm Spot Welders, Press-Type Spot Welders and Press / Projection Welders. We also carry a complete line of Bench Welders, Portable Spot Welding Guns, Tool Balancers and Accessories. Best of all, we keep an inventory IN-STOCK at our Warrensville Heights location for quick shipment and delivery.