TECNA 32 – 63 kVA Bench Welders
TECNA Models 2121D – 2126D Bench Welders available from TECNADirect.com
TECNA 2121D – 2126D bench welders from TECNADirect.com. TECNA 2121D – 2126D bench welders are available from 32 to 63 kVA. TECNA 2121D and 2126D bench welders offer high performance and efficiency for a wide range of resistance welding applications.
TECNADirect.com carries a complete line of TECNA Linear Action Spot and Projection Bench Welders, perfect for resistance welding applications with smaller Assemblies. TECNA Bench Welder tooling can be configured with specially designed part holding fixtures or smaller seam welding heads. Your bench welder will be sized for your unique application and built to the highest quality standards you expect from WSI. TECNA has decades of experience with fine, high-precision resistance welding applications.
TECNA 32 – 63 kVA bench welders are available NOW. For immediate assistance, please give us a call at 844-44-TECNA or +1-216-475-5629 for immediate assistance.
TECNA 32 – 63 kVA BENCH WELDER FEATURES:
- Built-in compressed air filter unit.
- Electrodes speed control valves, shock absorber for end of stroke and air discharge silencers assuring the minimum noise.
- Lubrication free pneumatic components to eliminates oil mist and to protect the environment.
- Cylinder with chrome plated stem for heavy duty works and long life; adjustable anti-rotation device.
- Cylinder with double stroke with key control.
- Water-cooled transformer, plates, electrode-holders and electrodes.
- Transformer with epoxy resin coated windings.
- TE550 constant current microprocessor control unit.Phase shift welding current adjustment. Synchronous SCR contactor insulated from
- cooling water circuit with protection thermostat.
- Two stage electric foot control for clamping and welding pieces only if correctly positioned. The foot control is standard on spot welder models only (on request on projection models).
- Pre-setting for additional double stage electric foot connection for the direct recalling of welding program no.2.
- Two-hand safety control with timer for maximum safety, and removable key selector, standard on all models. The push-buttons of the two hand control are standard on projection models only (on request on spot welder models).
|Nominal power at 50%||kVA||32||32||50||50||63||63|
|Maximum welding power||kVA||83||90||110||120||200||218|
|Short circuit current||kA||23||25||27||29||35||38|
|Maximum welding current on aluminium||kA||20.9||22.7||24.5||26.3||31.8||34.5|
|Maximum welding current on steel||kA||18.4||20||21.6||23.2||28||30.4|
|Thermal current 100%||A||5100||5100||7000||7000||6200||6200|
|No load secondary voltages||V||4.4||4.4||5||5||7.1||7.1|
|Supply voltage 50Hz *||V||400||400||400||400||400||400|
|Cables section L=30 m||mm2||25||25||35||35||50||50|
|Max. electrode force (6 bar)||daN||300||470||470||470||470||470|
|Double stroke – standard||mm||60||60||60||60||60||60|
|Compressed air supply||bar||6.5||6.5||6.5||6.5||6.5||6.5|
|Air for 1000 spots (6 bar)|
|stroke 20 mm||Nm3||1.7||2.6||2.6||2.6||2.6||2.6|
|Air supply hose||mm||10||10||10||10||10||10|
|Aerial noise produced||dB(A)||< 70||< 70||< 70||< 70||71||< 70|
|working rating in welds/min||15||6||15||6||15||6|
|Net weight (approximately)||kg||165||167||170||172||185||187|
* Different voltages and frequencies on request
- 2161 Rotary selector for recalling the welding programs on the front side of the welder.
For more information, on TECNA 32 – 63 kVA Bench Welders, REQUEST A QUOTE, or give us a call at 844-44-TECNA or +1-216-475-5629.
TECNADirect.com is a stocking master distributor of TECNA Pedestal Welders, including Rocker Arm Spot Welders, Press-Type Spot Welders and Press / Projection Welders. We also carry a complete line of Bench Welders, Portable Spot Welding Guns, Tool Balancers and Accessories. Best of all, we keep an inventory IN-STOCK at our Warrensville Heights location for quick shipment and delivery.
TECNADirect.com is powered by Weld Systems Integrators, Inc., manufacturer of rugged, innovative, high-quality resistance welding equipment and machinery. For more information on Weld Systems Integrators visit www.wsiweld.com.