TECNA Medium-Duty Spot Welding Guns FOR SALE
Available TECNA models include; WTG-3321, WTG-3322, WTG-3323, WTG-3324, WTG-3327 and WTG-3328
TECNA Medium-Duty Spot Welding Guns are available in C-Type and Scissor-Type (X-Type) in 16kVA, 23kVA and 38kVA.
TECNADirect.com is a Master Distributor and Stocking Importer of TECNA Pedestal Welders, including Rocker Arm Spot Welders, Press-Type Spot Welders and Press / Projection Welders. We also carry a complete line of Bench Welders, Portable Spot Welding Guns, Tool Balancers and Accessories. Best of all, we keep an inventory IN-STOCK at our Warrensville Heights location for quick shipment and delivery.
TECNA Medium-Duty Weld Guns available from TECNADirect.com
- Pneumatically-operated suspended gun with integrated TE300, TE470 or TE480 microprocessor-based welding controls.
- Intelligent Design, Small Dimensions, and High Welding Capacity deliver Maximum Productivity.
- High electrical efficiency.
- Totally-enclosed unit includes rubber bumpers in some areas, for safe and easy operation.
- Accurate maneuverability at any angle is guaranteed by gyro suspension mounted on sealed bearings, coupled with a TECNA balancer.
- Rotation lock allows locking of multiple axes of motion.
- Accepts a broad range of standard and special arms to accommodate special applications. “C” type gun assists in accessing unconventional areas.
- Chromium copper electrode holders offer long life in a production environment, and are designed for use at angles of up to 30°. Ask about WSI-exclusive 30-degree arms!
- Long, adjustable Welding Stroke enables welding in difficult-to-reach areas, including welding reinforcements and ribs.
- Temporary extra stroke (retraction stroke) allows reaching into tough spots.
- Water-cooled transformer, with epoxy resin-coated windings for long life.
- Water-cooled arms, electrode holders and electrodes for best performance and maximum use.
- SCR (Silicon-Controlled Rectifier) is insulated from the cooling circuit, and includes a thermal cutoff switch for overheat protection.
- Lube-free chromium plated cylinder and shaft offer a long service life in a production environment.
- Lube-free pneumatic circuit eliminates oil mist in your shop.
- Trigger Handle Safety prevents accidental initiation.
- Trigger Handle Controls enable selection between 2 or 4 welding programs, as well as Stage 1 ‘weld / no-weld’ function.
- New for 2017: Power Supply Cable is replaceable without opening up the welder!
Options and Accessories:
- Ask WSI about custom arms! In addition to the arms listed in this catalog, an almost infinite variety of configurations is available to suit customer welding requirements. WSI is an expert at engineering and manufacturing custom weld gun arms.
- Shielded supply cable for even longer life in heavy manufacturing environments.
- Various lengths of umbilical are available for special order. These include 21.3’ (6.5M), 32.8’ (10M), 42.6’ (13M), 49.2’ (15M).
Note: WSI-Spec guns always include 15M cables.
- Water Flow Switch prevents the weld gun from passing weld current is cooling water is not flowing.
- Keyed Programming Lockout Switch for TE300 (Option 3311) and Legacy TE450 (Option 3312) Controls (see page 13).
Note: TE470 / 480 controls have a programmable passcode lock.
- A wide variety of handle configurations are available for easy maneuverability and activation (see page 15).
For more information, on TECNA Portable Spot Welding Guns, REQUEST A QUOTE, or give us a call at 844-44-TECNA or +1-216-475-5629 for IN-STOCK inventory available for immediate shipping.
TECNADirect.com by Weld Systems Integrators
TECNADirect.com is a stocking master distributor of TECNA industrial welding equipment, including rocker arm spot welders, press-type spot welders and press / projection-type welders. In addition, we also carry a complete line of bench welders, portable spot welding guns, tool balancers and accessories. Best of all, we keep an inventory IN-STOCK at our Warrensville Heights, Ohio location for quick shipment and delivery.
TECNADirect.com is powered by Weld Systems Integrators, Inc., manufacturer of rugged, innovative, high-quality resistance welding equipment and machinery. For more information on Weld Systems Integrators visit www.wsiweld.com.