TECNA Foot-Operated 25 kVA MFDC Rocker Arm Spot Welders available from TECNADirect.com
TECNA WTR-6010 and WTR-6011
The 25 kVA TECNA foot-operated MFDC rocker arm spot welders feature inverter technology, which these machines are provided with, allows a higher welding quality, an extreme precision in time and current and a reduction in costs, installation ones included.
TECNA 6010 and 6011 FEATURES:
- Arms adjustable in length allowing a better working flexibility.
- Chrome-copper electrode-holders for long life and heavy duty service, designed for straight and angled fitting.
- Adjustable electrode stroke.
- Epoxy resin coated transformer.
- Water-cooled transformer, arms and electrodes.
- Easy and intuitive welding control unit with TIME and CURRENT manually adjustable by potentiometer.
- Adjustable electrode force; a microswitch starts the welding cycle when the desired pre-set value is reached.
- The foot pedal is adjustable in length.
TECNA 6010 and 6011 SPECIFICATIONS:
For more information, on the TECNA foot operated MFDC rocker welders, REQUEST A QUOTE, or give us a call at 844-44-TECNA or +1-216-475-5629 for IN-STOCK inventory available now with immediate shipping.
TECNADirect.com by Weld Systems Integrators
TECNADirect.com, a division of Weld Systems Integrators, maintains an inventory of TECNA welding equipment, including rocker arm spot welders, press-type spot welders and press / projection welders. We also carry a complete line of bench welders, portable spot welding guns, tool balancers and accessories. Contact us TODAY at 844-44-TECNA, and ask about our IN-STOCK inventory at our Warrensville Heights, Ohio location.