TECNA Bench Welders 16-25kVA
Models 2101D, 2102N and 2103D available from TECNADirect.com
TECNA bench welders 16-25kVA, models 2101D, 2102N and 2103D from TECNADirect.com. Our bench welders offer high performance and efficiency for a wide range of resistance welding applications.
TECNADirect.com carries a complete line of TECNA linear action spot and projection bench welders, perfect for resistance welding applications with smaller assemblies. Furthermore, TECNA bench welder tooling can be configured with specially designed part holding fixtures or smaller seam welding heads. Your bench welder will be sized for your unique application and built to the highest quality standards you expect from WSI. TECNA has decades of experience with fine, high-precision resistance welding applications.
TECNA bench welders 16-25kVA, models 2101D, 2102N and 2103D are available NOW. For immediate assistance, please give us a call at 844-44-TECNA or +1-216-475-5629 for immediate assistance.
TECNA bench welders 16-25kVA | Models 2101D, 2102N and 2103D
- Built-in compressed air filter unit.
- Lubrication free pneumatic components to eliminates oil mist and to protect the environment.
- Chrome plated cylinder and stem for heavy duty works and long life; adjustable anti-rotation device.
- Water-cooled transformer, electrode-holders and electrodes; transformer with epoxy resin coated windings.
- Phase shift welding current adjustment. Synchronous SCR contactor insulated from cooling water circuit with protection thermostat.
- Items 2101N and 2103N: TE550 constant current control unit.
- Item 2102N: TE101 control unit.
- Two stage electric foot control for clamping and welding pieces only if correctly positioned.
- Pre-setting for two-hand safety control with timer for maximum safety, and removable key selector (only on items 2101N and 2103N). The push-buttons are available on request.
|Nominal power at 50%||kVA||16||20||25|
|Maximum welding power||kVA||47||62||84|
|Short circuit current||kA||16.5||19||22|
|Maximum welding current on aluminium||kA||15||17.4||20|
|Maximum welding current on steel||kA||13.2||15.2||17.6|
|Thermal current 100%||A||3300||3500||3800|
|No load output voltages||V||1.7
|Supply voltage 50Hz *||V||400||400||400|
|Cables section L=30 m||mm2||10||16||16|
|Max. electrode force (6 bar)||daN||187||187||187|
|Compressed air supply||bar||6.5||6.5||6.5|
|Air for 1000 spots (6 bar)|
|stroke 20 mm||Nm3||1.5||1.5||1.5|
|Air supply hose||mm||8||8||8|
|Aerial noise produced||dB(A)||68||69||71|
|working rating in welds/min||15||15||15|
|Net weight (approximately)||kg||76||81||86|
* Different voltages and frequencies on request
For more information, on TECNA bench welders, REQUEST A QUOTE, or give us a call at 844-44-TECNA or +1-216-475-5629.
TECNADirect.com, powered by Weld Systems Integrators, is a stocking master distributor of TECNA industrial resistance welders, tool balancers and accessories. We keep an inventory of TECNA equipment IN-STOCK at our Warrensville Heights, Ohio location for quick shipment and delivery.
Weld Systems Integrators, Inc., manufacturer of rugged, innovative, high-quality resistance welding equipment and machinery. For more information on Weld Systems Integrators visit www.wsiweld.com.