Floor Mounted Bridge Rail FOR SALE
Buy Suspension Systems TODAY from our IN-STOCK Inventory
Pairing this TECNADirect.com floor-mounted bridge rail welding gun suspension with a tool balancer will allow for easy and fluid movement of your portable spot welding gun throughout all three axes of motion. This floor-mounted bridge rail is bolted directly to the floor around the work cell. This suspension option is considered the best solution for building with very tall ceilings, or where cranes need to be able to move above the area of the workstation.
Floor mounted bridge rail systems do not put stress on the building’s overhead structure. Installation is usually more straight forward, and these cranes are also easier to relocate in the future. Free Standing systems require a reinforced concrete floor of at least 6 inches.
- Capacities from 150 to 4000 lbs
- Rectangular Coverage with up to 34’ bridge and 124’ runway standard
- Standard support distances of 20, 25, and 30 feet.
- Easy to move and position loads
- Modular design for greater flexibility
- Doesn’t require existing support structure
Make sure you look through all our suspension options to find the right one for your building.
Floor Mounted Bridge Rail Welding Gun Suspension
- Enclosed track / easy movement and long life
- Rigid runways / superior load positioning – no movement or “crabwalking” of the bridge
- Ease of Installation / install on any standard 6″ concrete floor
- Smooth rolling surface / Easier movement of bridge and trolleys
- Multiple track profiles and spanning capabilities/Adaptable, flexible, and cost competitive
- Aluminum or stainless steel
- Aluminum or coped aluminum bridge
- Cantilevered supports
- Seismic Zone IV
- Galvanizing; custom paint
For more information, on TECNA floor-mounted bridge rail suspension systems, REQUEST A QUOTE, or give us a call at 844-44-TECNA or +1-216-475-5629 for IN-STOCK inventory available now with immediate shipping.
TECNADirect.com is a stocking master distributor of TECNA industrial welders, including rocker arm spot welders, press-type spot welders and press / projection welders. We also carry a complete line of bench welders, portable spot welding guns, tool balancers and accessories. Best of all, we keep an inventory IN-STOCK at our Warrensville Heights, Ohio location for quick shipment and delivery.
TECNADirect.com is powered by Weld Systems Integrators, Inc., manufacturer of rugged, innovative, high-quality resistance welding equipment and machinery. For more information on Weld Systems Integrators visit www.wsiweld.com.