Ceiling-Mounted Bridge Rail FOR SALE
Buy Suspension Systems TODAY from our IN-STOCK Inventory
TECNADirect.com ceiling-mounted bridge rail welding gun suspension from TECNADirect.com, coupled with a tool balancer, allows for easy movement of your portable spot welding gun throughout all three axes of motion. Depending upon the height of the ceiling, Ceiling-Mounted Bridge Rails are typically mounted directly to beams, or suspended from threaded rod and cross-braced to pipe or structural supports.
With Ceiling Mounted Systems, supporting steel does not interfere with the handling operation. Ceiling Mounted Systems require a building with an adequate overhead structure to hang the crane.
- Capacities from 150 to 4000 lbs
- Rectangular Coverage with up to 34’ bridge and 124’ runway standard
- Standard support distances of 20, 25, and 30 feet.
Ceiling-Mounted Bridge Rail Welding Gun Suspension
- Enclosed track / easy movement and long life
- Rigid runways / superior load positioning – no movement or “crabwalking” of the bridge
- No support structures so work areas are kept clear of obstruction
- Ease of Installation
- Smooth rolling surface / Easier movement of bridge and trolleys
- Multiple track profiles and spanning capabilities/Adaptable, flexible, and cost competitive
- Aluminum or stainless steel
- Aluminum or coped aluminum bridge
- Cantilevered supports
- Seismic Zone IV
- Galvanizing; custom paint
For more information, on TECNA ceiling-mounted bridge rail welding gun suspension, REQUEST A QUOTE, or give us a call at 844-44-TECNA or +1-216-475-5629 for IN-STOCK inventory available now with immediate shipping.
TECNADirect.com is a stocking master distributor of TECNA industrial welders, including rocker arm spot welders, press-type spot welders and press / projection welders. We also carry a complete line of bench welders, portable spot welding guns, tool balancers and accessories. Best of all, we keep an inventory IN-STOCK at our Warrensville Heights, Ohio location for quick shipment and delivery.
TECNADirect.com is powered by Weld Systems Integrators, Inc., manufacturer of rugged, innovative, high-quality resistance welding equipment and machinery. For more information on Weld Systems Integrators visit www.wsiweld.com.