TECNA TE1700C Portable Weld Tester FOR SALE
Designed for measuring resistance welding parameters including welding current, electrode force and voltage, energy, resistance and thermal current.
The TECNA TE1700C Portable Weld Tester from TECNADirect.com is a portable instrument purposely designed for measuring the resistance welding parameters. By using different kind of probes, the same instrument enables to measure the welding current, the force at the electrodes, the voltage at the electrodes, the energy, the resistance and the thermal current.
The analyzer can be set through the 5.7″ color LCD touch screen, an indispensable high performing diagnostic tool which provides a graphical display of the waveforms of the selected signals.
Suitable for measuring current of AC, DC / MFDC and CDW machines.
- Current measurements: RMS value, maximum positive peak and maximum negative peak.
- Measure of the conduction angle in degrees for AC machines.
- Measurement of the welding time in cycles with a 1/2 cycle resolution or in ms with a 0.1 ms resolution; maximum time of measurement 6 seconds.
- Voltage measurements: RMS value, maximum positive peak and maximum negative peak.
- Measurement of the delivered energy during the welding and of the electrical resistance value of the material.
- Initial and final blanking function with programmable duration to mask the slopes of the welding current.
- Management of the pulsations up to a maximum of 9.
- Measurement of the welding force: it displays the maximum and minimum average force values at the beginning and at the end of the welding time.
- Blanking function, it eliminates the measurement errors due to a high impact strength and allows its analysis.
- Storage of measurements (30.000 max), statistical analysis and the details of the last 100 measurements available directly on the instrument.
- Management of 16 different limit masks recallable trough external inputs, the result of the limit evaluation is available through an outward output (WELD MONITOR).
- Limits on the measurement selectable among time, current, power and strength.
- Ethernet and Wi-Fi interfaces for the instrument configuration and for the measurements visualization through smartphone/tablet or PC.
- USB 2.0 output for memory stick use for storing data and waveforms (bitmap and csv formats).
- Integrated clock to document each measurement with date and time of execution.
- Integrated weld tables accessible through the touch screen display.
- Wide range of measure transducers.
- Automatic acknowledgment of the connected transducers.
- Powered by rechargeable Ni-Mh batteries and supplied with the power set. Battery life of approximately 10 h depending on usage.
- Firmware update via memory stick.
Rigid current transducer coil Ø min 32-36 max mm with cable L=2 m max
Rigid current transducer coil Ø min 40-45-46 max mm with cable L=2 m max
Rigid current transducer coil Ø max 80 mm with cable L=2 m max
Flexible transducer Ø 160 mm with cable L=2 m max
Flexible transducer Ø 270 mm with cable L=2 m max
Flexible transducer Ø 270 mm with cable L=2 m max, sensitivity x 0.2
Force transducer 200 daN 440 lb with cable L=2 m
Force transducer 2.000 daN 4.400 lb with cable L=2 m
Force transducer with reduced overall dimensions 200 daN 440 lb with cable L=2 m
Force transducer with reduced overall dimensions 1.200 daN 2.640 lb with cable L=2 m
Force transducer 10.000 daN 22.000 lb with cable L=2 m
TECNADirect.com is a stocking master distributor of TECNA industrial welders, including rocker arm spot welders, press-type spot welders and press / projection welders. We also carry a complete line of bench welders, portable spot welding guns, tool balancers and accessories. Best of all, we keep an inventory IN-STOCK at our Warrensville Heights, Ohio location for quick shipment and delivery.
TECNADirect.com is powered by Weld Systems Integrators, Inc., manufacturer of rugged, innovative, high-quality resistance welding equipment and machinery. For more information on Weld Systems Integrators visit www.wsiweld.com.