TECNA 6012 Pneumatic MFDC Rocker Arm Spot Welder
25 kVA air-operated MFDC rocker arm spot welder from TECNADirect.com
The TECNA 6012 is a 25 kVA air-operated MFDC rocker arm spot welder uses inverter technology. Inverters offer advantages over single-phase AC, including greater welding quality and precision, more efficient use of electricity, smaller size, and less electrical loss due to impedance (power savings). These benefits have encouraged Automotive manufacturers to become a major user of inverter technology.
The main advantages of a TECNA 6012 MFDC system over a traditional AC system are:
- Excellent precision on the current control. In fact, the system checks the current every 500 microseconds.
- Reduction of operating and maintenance costs. In order to obtain the same welding results, a traditional AC system would require a higher installed power and a higher current withdrawn from the mains. Moreover, thanks to reduced welding times, the service to the electrodes is reduced, hence a higher productivity.
- Compared to AC welder, the medium frequency system also produces a more efficient heat supply and it allows to obtain the same welding results with shorter time reducing the heat dispersed around the welding nugget (HAZ heat affected zone) and avoiding to alter the material features.
- A balanced mains load and a total independence from the mains frequency if compared with AC welders.
- It always keeps constant the welding current even in presence of changes in the mains voltage, in impedance of the secondary circuit, in the conditions of the welding tools and in the superficial conditions of the material to be welded.
In conclusion, medium frequency system allows to gain different advantages, which can be summarized as follows: Operating costs reduction. Lower energy consumption. Higher productivity. Remarkable control of the welding resulting in a higher final quality. Larger application fields which make the same machine suitable to carry out different types of jobs
- Arms adjustable in length allowing a better working flexibility.
- Chrome-copper electrode-holders for long life and heavy duty service, designed for straight and angled fitting.
- Adjustable electrode stroke.
- Epoxy resin coated transformer.
- Water-cooled transformer, arms and electrodes.
- Easy and intuitive welding control unit with TIME and CURRENT manually adjustable by potentiometer.
- The air operated lubrication free cylinder eliminates oil mist.
- Electrode force adjustment with air filter reducer with gauge.
- Electrode speed control valves, shock absorber for cylinder’s end of stroke and air discharge silencers.
TECNA welders IN-STOCK from TECNADirect.com
TECNADirect.com is a stocking master distributor of TECNA Pedestal Welders, including rocker arm spot welders, press-type spot welders and press / projection-type welders. We also carry a complete line of bench welders, portable spot welding guns, tool balancers and accessories. Best of all, we keep an inventory IN-STOCK at our Warrensville Heights, Ohio location for quick shipment and delivery.
TECNADirect.com is powered by Weld Systems Integrators, Inc., manufacturer of rugged, innovative, high-quality resistance welding equipment and machinery. For more information on Weld Systems Integrators visit www.wsiweld.com.