TECNA 4647N Air-Operated Rocker Arm Spot Welder
20 kVA Pneumatic Single-Phase AC Rocker Arm Spot Welder from TECNADirect.com
The TECNA 4647N is a versatile 20 kVA air-operated rocker arm spot welder, designed to meet a variety spot welding needs. TECNA rocker arm spot welders are most commonly used as stationary spot welders for low production applications. Furthermore, our rocker arm spot welders feature adjustable arm lengths, allowing for better work flexibility.
The adjustable length foot pedal on the 4647N, along with its normal use in automatic and single spot mode, allow the operator to bring pieces together and create a weld only when correctly positioned. A second foot pedal can be added to recall two different adjustments of time-current. This function is helpful when different kinds of welding are to be performed on the same piece.
TECNA model 4647N air-operated rocker arm spot welder comes standard with TE101 Controls, positioned frontally to allow the operator to view the welding data even during the working cycle. In addition, weld controls can be customized to include a UNITROL Soft-Touch Pinch-Point Safety System.
The TECNA WTR-4647N IN-STOCK and Available NOW from TECNADirect.com.
Powered by Weld Systems Integrators, TECNADirect.com is stocking master distributor of TECNA industrial resistance welders and tool balancers. We stock, sell, repair and support our entire line of TECNA inventory. For instance, we currently stock TECNA models WTR-4647N (20 kVA) and WTR-4649N (25 kVA). Additional TECNA models WTR-4645N (16 kVA), WTR-4646 (20 kVA) and WTR-4648 (25 kVA) available upon request.
- Air-operated, lube-free cylinder eliminates oil mist in the shop environment.
- Electrode force is adjustable via integrated filter / regulator combination.
- Reduce shop noise with integrated speed control valves, shock absorber for end of cylinder stroke, and air exhaust mufflers.
- Two-stage electronic foot switch initiation (1st stage closes tips without welding, 2nd stage initiates weld schedule.)
- Pre-wired to accept a second foot switch (Option 72977).
- A second foot switch allows for immediate recall of a second weld time / current setting. This is helpful when different settings are required on the same workpiece.
- PINCH POINT SAFETY OPTION: WSI-supplied TECNA Rocker Arm Welders are available with UNITROL Soft Touch Safety for pinch point protection.
* May be supplied capable of operating on other voltages/frequencies. Please ask for details.
- Arm depth is adjustable by up to 12.6″ (320 mm) depending on your working requirements.
- Adjustable Drop Arm Assembly, Option 6030, is available on all models. Note that larger arm gap reduces available welding current. The greater the spacing between the arms, the lower the welding current available at the electrodes.
TECNADirect.com by Weld Systems Integrators
TECNADirect.com is a stocking master distributor of TECNA Pedestal Welders, including rocker arm spot welders, press-type spot welders and press / projection-type welders. We also carry a complete line of bench welders, portable spot welding guns, tool balancers and accessories. Best of all, we keep an inventory IN-STOCK at our Warrensville Heights, Ohio location for quick shipment and delivery.
TECNADirect.com is powered by Weld Systems Integrators, Inc., manufacturer of rugged, innovative, high-quality resistance welding equipment and machinery. For more information on Weld Systems Integrators visit www.wsiweld.com.