TECNA 8211D Press / Projection Type Spot Welder
80 kVA – Single-Phase AC Press / Projection Type Spot Welder from TECNADirect.com
The TECNA 8211D is a versatile single-phase AC press / projection type spot welder with TE550 Weld Controls. Part of the 821X series from TECNADirect.com, this pedestal welder is designed to bring you the highest quality of work. The TECNA 8211D press / projection-type welder is air-operated and water-cooled, and available in dual voltage 220v/440v.
Press / projection-type spot welders from TECNA feature a stationary, ergonomic frame. Controls have been positioned frontally, allowing the press operator to view the welding data during the working cycle. The pneumatic commands and the compressed air pressure gauge have been placed at the top for easier adjustment and reading.
TECNA WTP-8211D – Robust and versatile press / projection-type spot welder.
TECNADirect.com is stocking master distributor of TECNA industrial resistance welders and tool balancers. We stock, sell, repair and support our entire line of TECNA inventory.
- Modular design in mechanical structure, arms, brackets, cylinders.
- Cylinder with chrome plated stem for heavy duty works and long life; adjustable anti-rotation device.
- Lubrication free pneumatic components to eliminates oil mist and to protect the environment.
- Head descent without pressure for set up and service.
- Double-stroke cylinder withkey control.
- Built-in compressed air filter unit and tank.
- Compressed air disconnecting device.
- Electrodes speed control valves, shock absorber for end of stroke and air discharge silencers assuring the minimum noise.
- Two stage electric foot control for clamping and welding pieces only if correctly positioned.
- Pre-setting for additional double stage electric foot connection for the direct recalling of welding program no.2.
- Water-cooled transformer, plates, electrode-holders and electrodes; transformer with epoxy resin coated windings.
- TE550 costant current microprocessor control unit.
- Synchronous SCR contactor insulated from cooling water circuit with protection thermostat.
- Standard on all models: two-hand safety control with timer assuring the best safety, and removable key selector. The two-hand control push-buttons are standard on projection models only (thay are available on request on spot welder models).
- Emergency push-button to stop the machine immediately.
- 8230 – Valve to stop the flow of the water cooling when the machine is off and flow switch which makes the welder stop if the cooling water does not circulate.
- 8232 – Rotary selector for recalling the welding programs.
- 8234 – Double stroke control device with pneumatic foot instead of key one. To be used only for spot welding when the work necessarily requires it.
- 8235 – Cylinder 1242 daN (diameter 125 mm double stage) total stroke 100 mm (only on items 8201D..09D and 8214D).
- 8236 – Adjustable double stroke for cylinder 736 daN (standard).
- 8237 – Adjustable double stroke for cylinder 1242 daN (option 8235).
- 8238 – Low force squeeze for cylinder 736 daN (standard).
- 8239 – Low force squeeze for cylinder 1242 daN (option 8235).
- 8240 – Proportional valve.
- Costant energy welding control unit.
|Power @ 50% Duty Cycle||kVA||80||100||125|
|Short Circuit Current||A||20,000||25,000||26,000|
|Maximum Welding Current on Aluminum||kA||18||22||23|
|Maximum Welding Current on Steel||kA||16||20||20|
|Thermal Current @ 100%||kA||6.8||7||8.4|
|Secondary Voltage||V||8.3 / 7.5 / 6.7 / 6.1||10 / 9 / 8 / 7.1||10.5 / 9 / 8 / 7.3|
|Supply Voltage (@60Hz)*||V||440||440||440|
|Primary Cables Ø (up to 30m)||mm²||70||95||2×50|
|Delayed Fuses @ 440VAC||A||150||175||200|
|Arm Spacing Range||in (mm)||6.9-18.7 (175-475)||6.9-18.7 (175-475)||6.9-18.7 (175-475)|
|Throat Depth – To Electrode Holders||in (mm)||31.5 (800)||31.5 (800)||31.5 (800)|
|Throat Depth – To Tooling Platens||in (mm)||–||–||–|
|Tooling Platen Dimensions||in (mm)||–||–||–|
|# Slots & Spacing||# / in (mm)||–||–||–|
|Max Electrode Force – Standard @ 87 psi (6 bar)||lbs. (daN)||1619.2 (736)||1619.2 (736)||1619.2 (736)|
|Max Electrode Force – High-Force Option 8235 @ 87 psi (6 bar)||lbs. (daN)||–||–||–|
|Working Stroke||in (mm)||3.94 (100)||3.94 (100)||3.94 (100)|
|Retraction Stroke (Standard)||in (mm)||2.36 (60)||2.36 (60)||2.36 (60)|
|Adjustable Retraction Stroke (Option 8236-8237)||in (mm)||0-3.15 (0-80)||0-3.15 (0-80)||0-3.15 (0-80)|
|Compressed Air Supply||psi (bar)||94.3 (6.5)||94.3 (6.5)||94.3 (6.5)|
|Air Consumption per 1000 Spots @ 94 psi (650kP / 6.5 bar)|
|Standard Welder – 20mm Stroke||SCF (N/m³)||162 (4.6)||162 (4.6)||162 (4.6)|
|Standard Welder – Max Stroke||SCF (N/m³)||544 (15.4)||544 (15.4)||544 (15.4)|
|Option 6135 – 20mm Stroke||SCF (N/m³)||–||–||–|
|Option 6135 – Max Stroke||SCF (N/m³)||–||–||–|
|Hose Inside Ø||in (mm)||0.59 (15)||0.59 (15)||0.59 (15)|
|Water Cooling @ 36 psi (250 kP / 2.5 bar)||gpm (lpm)||2.1 (8)||2.1 (8)||2.1 (8)|
|Aerial Noise Produced||dB(A)||76||76||76|
|Working Stroke||in (mm)||0.79 (20)||0.79 (20)||0.79 (20)|
|Working Rating (Welds per Minute)||#/min||15||15||15|
|Net Weight||lbs (kg)||1287 (585)||1320 (600)||1353 (615)|
|* May be supplied capable of operating on other voltages / frequencies. Please ask for details.|
|* Different voltages and frequencies on request.|
|* Specifications subject to change without notice.|
Available AC, 3-Phase DC and 3-Phase MFDC Press / Projection-Type Welder Series from TECNADirect.com
|800(x) Series – 35 – 80 kVA||820(x) Series – 63 – 125 kVA||821(x) Series – 80 – 160 kVA||610(x) Series – 100 kVA||607(x) Series – 56 kVA||612(x) Series – 142 – 253 kVA|
TECNADirect.com by Weld Systems Integrators
TECNADirect.com, a division of Weld Systems Integrators, maintains an inventory of TECNA welding equipment, including rocker arm spot welders, press-type spot welders and press / projection welders. In addition, we also carry a complete line of bench welders, portable spot welding guns, tool balancers and accessories. Contact us TODAY at 844-44-TECNA, and ask about our IN-STOCK inventory at our Warrensville Heights, Ohio location.