TECNA 4640N Rocker Arm Spot Welder
16 kVA foot-operated rocker arm spot welder from TECNADirect.com
The TECNA 4640N is a versatile 16 kVA foot-operated rocker arm spot welder, designed to meet a variety spot welding needs. TECNA rocker arm spot welders are most commonly used as stationary spot welders for low production applications. Furthermore, our rocker arm spot welders feature adjustable arm lengths, allowing for better work flexibility.
Adjustable electrode force; a microswitch starts the welding cycle when the desired pre-set value is reached. The foot pedal is adjustable in length.
Your TECNA 4640N foot-operated rocker arm spot welder includes TE101 Controls, mounted on the front of the machine. This allows the operator to view data while welding.
The TECNA WTR-4640N is a resistance welding production solution at an affordable price!
TECNADirect.com is stocking master distributor of TECNA industrial resistance welders and tool balancers. We stock, sell, repair and support our entire line of TECNA inventory. For instance, we currently stock the TECNA 4642N (20 kVA) and 4644N (25 kVA). Models 4640 (16 kVA), 4641 (20 kVA) and 4643 (25 kVA) are available upon request.
- TE101 weld controls, mounted on the front of the machine, allows operator to view data while welding.
- Water-cooled transformer, arms and electrodes. Epoxy resin coated transformer for maximum protection.
- Adjustable electrode stroke enables access to a greater range of parts.
- Chromium-copper electrode holders are designed for long life and heavy-duty service. May be mounted at 12° and 90° positions in the arm. Optional Universal-Style arms are available exclusively from WSI for 1” diameter electrode holders, and for mounting the electrode holders at 30° and 90°.
- Adjustable throat depth enables maximum flexibility.
- Ergonomic frame for long term operation in production environments.
- WSI Exclusive Standard Low-Profile Lower Holder enables accessing parts as small as 3″ diameter.
- Single foot pedal
*May be supplied capable of operating on other voltages/frequencies. Please ask for details.
- Arm depth is adjustable by up to 12.6” (320mm) depending on your working requirements.
- Adjustable Drop Arm Assembly, Option 6030, is available on all models. Note that larger arm gap reduces available welding current. The greater the spacing between the arms, the lower the welding current available at the electrodes.
TECNADirect.com by Weld Systems Integrators
TECNADirect.com, a division of Weld Systems Integrators, maintains an inventory of TECNA welding equipment, including rocker arm spot welders, press-type spot welders and press / projection welders. We also carry a complete line of bench welders, portable spot welding guns, tool balancers and accessories. Contact us TODAY at 844-44-TECNA, and ask about our IN-STOCK inventory at our Warrensville Heights, Ohio location.