TECNA 821(x) Series Spot and Projection Welders FOR SALE
80 – 160 kVA Single-Phase AC Press / Projection-Type Welders from TECNADirect.com
The TECNA 821(x) series is a versatile single-phase AC press-type spot welder with TE550 Weld Controls. Part of the 821X series from TECNADirect.com, this pedestal welder is designed to bring you the highest quality of work. The TECNA 8211D press-type welder is air-operated and water-cooled, and available in dual voltage 220v/440v.
Press-type spot welders from TECNA feature a stationary, ergonomic frame. Controls have been positioned frontally, allowing the press operator to view the welding data during the working cycle. The pneumatic commands and the compressed air pressure gauge have been placed at the top for easier adjustment and reading.
Furthermore, TECNA 821(x) series high-performance 80 – 160 kVA welders are designed to meet a variety applications.
TECNA 821(x) Series – Versatile machines for resistance welding applications.
Current available models include the 8211D (80 kVA), 8212D (100 kVA), 8213D (125 kVA), 8216D (160 kVA). Contact TECNADirect.com to REQUEST A QUOTE.
- Air-operated, lube-free cylinder eliminates oil mist in the shop environment.
- Cylinder with chrome plated stem for heavy duty works and long life; adjustable anti-rotation device.
- Lubrication free pneumatic components to eliminates oil mist and to protect the environment.
- Double-stroke cylinder with key control.
- Built-in compressed air filter unit.
- Compressed air disconnecting device.
- Water-cooled transformer, plates, electrode-holders and electrodes.
- Transformer with epoxy resin coated windings.
- Electrodes speed control valves, shock absorber for end of stroke and air discharge silencers assuring the minimum noise.
- Two stage electric foot control for clamping and welding pieces only if correctly positioned.
- Pre-setting for additional double stage electric foot connection for the direct recalling of welding program no.2.
- TE550 constant current control unit.
- Synchronous SCR contactor insulated from cooling water circuit with protection thermostat.
- Standard on all models: two-hand safety control with timer assuring the best safety, and removable key selector. The two-hand control push-buttons are standard on projection models only (they are available on request on spot welder models).
- Emergency push-button to stop the machine immediately.
|Power @ 50% Duty Cycle||kVA||80||100||125|
|Short Circuit Current||A||20,000||25,000||26,000|
|Maximum Welding Current on Aluminum||kA||18||22||23|
|Maximum Welding Current on Steel||kA||16||20||20|
|Thermal Current @ 100%||kA||6.8||7||8.4|
|Secondary Voltage||V||8.3 / 7.5 / 6.7 / 6.1||10 / 9 / 8 / 7.1||10.5 / 9 / 8 / 7.3|
|Supply Voltage (@60Hz)*||V||440||440||440|
|Primary Cables Ø (up to 30m)||mm²||70||95||2×50|
|Delayed Fuses @ 440VAC||A||150||175||200|
|Arm Spacing Range||in (mm)||6.9-18.7 (175-475)||6.9-18.7 (175-475)||6.9-18.7 (175-475)|
|Throat Depth – To Electrode Holders||in (mm)||31.5 (800)||31.5 (800)||31.5 (800)|
|Throat Depth – To Tooling Platens||in (mm)||–||–||–|
|Tooling Platen Dimensions||in (mm)||–||–||–|
|# Slots & Spacing||# / in (mm)||–||–||–|
|Max Electrode Force – Standard @ 87 psi (6 bar)||lbs. (daN)||1619.2 (736)||1619.2 (736)||1619.2 (736)|
|Max Electrode Force – High-Force Option 8235 @ 87 psi (6 bar)||lbs. (daN)||–||–||–|
|Working Stroke||in (mm)||3.94 (100)||3.94 (100)||3.94 (100)|
|Retraction Stroke (Standard)||in (mm)||2.36 (60)||2.36 (60)||2.36 (60)|
|Adjustable Retraction Stroke (Option 8236-8237)||in (mm)||0-3.15 (0-80)||0-3.15 (0-80)||0-3.15 (0-80)|
|Compressed Air Supply||psi (bar)||94.3 (6.5)||94.3 (6.5)||94.3 (6.5)|
|Air Consumption per 1000 Spots @ 94 psi (650kP / 6.5 bar)|
|Standard Welder – 20mm Stroke||SCF (N/m³)||162 (4.6)||162 (4.6)||162 (4.6)|
|Standard Welder – Max Stroke||SCF (N/m³)||544 (15.4)||544 (15.4)||544 (15.4)|
|Option 6135 – 20mm Stroke||SCF (N/m³)||–||–||–|
|Option 6135 – Max Stroke||SCF (N/m³)||–||–||–|
|Hose Inside Ø||in (mm)||0.59 (15)||0.59 (15)||0.59 (15)|
|Water Cooling @ 36 psi (250 kP / 2.5 bar)||gpm (lpm)||2.1 (8)||2.1 (8)||2.1 (8)|
|Aerial Noise Produced||dB(A)||76||76||76|
|Working Stroke||in (mm)||0.79 (20)||0.79 (20)||0.79 (20)|
|Working Rating (Welds per Minute)||#/min||15||15||15|
|Net Weight||lbs (kg)||1287 (585)||1320 (600)||1353 (615)|
|* May be supplied capable of operating on other voltages / frequencies. Please ask for details.|
|* Different voltages and frequencies on request.|
|* Specifications subject to change without notice.|
* Different voltages and frequencies on request
* May be supplied capable of operating on other voltages/frequencies. Please ask for details.
- 8030 – Valve to stop the flow of the water cooling when the machine is off and flow switch which makes the welder stop if the cooling water does not circulate.
- 8031 – Longer arms length for item 8005D (L=500 D=380).
- 8032 – Longer arms length for item 8007D (L=550 D=420).
- 8033 – Double stroke control device with pneumatic foot instead of key one. To be used only for spot welding when the work necessarily requires it.
- 8037 – Proportional valve.
- 8042 – Rotary selector for the welding program recalling.
- 8043 – head descent without pressure
- Constant energy welding control unit.
Available AC, 3-Phase DC and 3-Phase MFDC Press / Projection-Type Welder Series from TECNADirect.com
For more information, on TECNA 821(x) Series Spot and Projection Welders, REQUEST A QUOTE, or give us a call at 844-44-TECNA or +1-216-475-5629 for IN-STOCK inventory available now with immediate shipping.
TECNADirect.com by Weld Systems Integrators
TECNADirect.com is a stocking master distributor of TECNA welders, including rocker arm spot welders, press-type spot welders and press / projection-type welders. We also carry a complete line of bench welders, portable spot welding guns, tool balancers and accessories. Best of all, we keep an inventory IN-STOCK at our Warrensville Heights, Ohio location for quick shipment and delivery.
TECNADirect.com is powered by Weld Systems Integrators, Inc., manufacturer of rugged, innovative, high-quality resistance welding equipment and machinery. For more information on Weld Systems Integrators visit www.wsiweld.com.