TECNA 610X Series 3-Phase DC Press / Projection-Type Welders
TECNA 6101D | 6102D | 6103D Welders FOR SALE at TECNADirect.com
TECNA 610X series (6101D | 6102D | 6103D) 3-phase DC press / projection-type welders available from TECNADirect.com. In comparison with a traditional welder, the 610X series (6101D | 6102D | 6103D) offers the following advantages:
- High mains power factor
- Reduced load on plant primary electrical service
- Balanced load distribution on the three phases
- Reduced effect of magnetic materials between arms on the welding current
- Reduced installation costs
Just like all of our product, the 610X series direct current three-phase welder is a high-quality welder that will get the job done!
REQUEST A QUOTE on TECNA 610X Series press / projection-type welder. Call TECNADirect at 844-44-TECNA or +1-216-475-5629 for immediate assistance.
- Six-phase silicon rectifier with device for checking the correct diodes clamping force.
- Protection of the diodes against overload, overvoltages, and overtemperatures.
- Complex pneumatic cycle with low force squeeze.
- Cylinder with chrome plated stem for heavy duty works and long life; adjustable anti-rotation device.
- Adjustable double stroke with key control.
- Lubrication free pneumatic components to eliminates oil mist and to protect the environment.
- Head descent without pressure for set up and service.
- Built-in compressed air filter unit and tank.
- Compressed air disconnecting device.
- Electrodes speed control valves, shock absorber for end of stroke and air discharge silencers assuring the minimum noise.
- Two stage electric foot control for clamping and welding pieces only if correctly positioned.
- Pre-setting for additional double stage electric foot connection for the direct recalling of welding program no.2 (not on units equipped with option 6132).
- Water-cooled transformers, plates, electrode-holders and electrodes; transformers with epoxy resin coated windings.
- Flow switch which makes the welder stop if the cooling water does not circulate.
- TE553 microprocessor control unit. Phase shift welding current adjustment. Synchronous SCR contactors insulated from cooling water circuit with protection thermostat.
- Standard on all models: two-hand safety control with timer assuring the best safety, and removable key selector. The two-hand control push-buttons are standard on projection models only (thay are available on request on spot welder model).
- Emergency push-button to stop the machine immediately.
- Automatic circuit breaker for protection.
- Valve to stop the flow of the water cooling when the machine is off.
|Spot / projection welder||• / •||• / •||• / –|
|Nominal power at 50%||kVA||100||100||100|
|Maximum welding power||kVA||415||415||380|
|Short circuit current||kA||60||60||55|
|Maximum welding current on aluminium||kA||55||55||50|
|Maximum welding current on steel||kA||48||48||44|
|Thermal current 100%||A||11000||11000||11000|
|No load secondary voltages||V||6.1
|Supply voltage 50Hz *||V||400||400||400|
|Cables section L=30 m||mm2||50||50||50|
|Max. electrode force (6 bar) – standard||daN||736||736||736|
|Max. electrode force (6 bar) with option 6135||daN||1242||1242||1242|
|Double stroke – standard||mm||0-80||0-80||0-80|
|Compressed air supply||bar||6.5||6.5||6.5|
|Air for 1000 spots (6 bar)|
|Standard version – stroke 20 mm||Nm3||2.9||2.9||2.9|
|Standard version – max. stroke||Nm3||9.2||9.2||9.2|
|With option 6135 – stroke 20mm||Nm3||6||6||6|
|With option 6135 – max. stroke||Nm3||15.5||15.5||15.5|
|Air supply hose||mm||16||16||16|
|Aerial noise produced||dB(A)||73||73||76|
|working rating in welds/min||6||6||15|
|Net weight (approximately)||kg||650||660||710|
* Different voltages and frequencies on request
- 6132 – Rotary selector for recalling the welding programs.
- 6133 – Double stroke control device with pneumatic foot instead of key one. To be used only for spot welding when the work necessarily requires it.
- 6135 – Cylinder 1200 daN (diameter 125 mm double stage) total stroke 100 mm.
- 6140 – Proportional valve.
Available AC, 3-Phase DC and 3-Phase MFDC Press / Projection-Type Welder Series from TECNADirect.com
For more information, on TECNA 610X Series 3-Phase DC Press / Projection-Type Welders, REQUEST A QUOTE, or give us a call at 844-44-TECNA or +1-216-475-5629 for IN-STOCK inventory available now with immediate shipping.
TECNADirect.com by Weld Systems Integrators
TECNADirect.com is a stocking master distributor of TECNA welders, including rocker arm spot welders, press-type spot welders and press / projection-type welders. We also carry a complete line of bench welders, portable spot welding guns, tool balancers and accessories. Best of all, we keep an inventory IN-STOCK at our Warrensville Heights, Ohio location for quick shipment and delivery.
TECNADirect.com is powered by Weld Systems Integrators, Inc., manufacturer of rugged, innovative, high-quality resistance welding equipment and machinery. For more information on Weld Systems Integrators visit www.wsiweld.com.