TECNA WTR4649E Rocker Arm Spot Welder
Foot-Operated 25KVA Rocker Arm Spot Welder from TECNADirect.com
- Simple, Fast Setup & Operation, with Easy Adjustment
- 220 or 440V – Dual-Voltage Welder works from 208-480, anywhere in your plant
- FREE Maintenance Tools Included
- Arms Easily Slide In & Out for Small and Large Parts (15” – 28” throat)
- Access hard-to-reach welds with built-in angle / straight tip holders
- Easy-to-program weld control remembers your favorite settings
TECNA Model WTR4649E
- Air-Operated for consistent weld quality and lower personnel fatigue
- Air Pressure & Stroke adjustment ergonomically located near the top of the machine
- WOW (Welder-On-Wheels) Option allows you to roll the welder & recirculator anywhere in your shop
- Soft Touch Pinch Point Safety System Available (factory or field installation)
Other Useful Information
- Connect to a 20A fuse at 220V, 10A at 440V
- Weighs 317 lbs.
- Electrode taper 4RW/1MT
- Welds coated metals like galvanized / galvannealed steel
- Welds stainless steel
- Water cooling required
- Huge Catalog of available tips, holders, and accessories
|Max Thickness on CRS||Max Ø Low Carbon Steel Wire|
0.12 in. x 2
0.39 in. x 2
- TE101 weld controls, mounted on the front of the machine, allows operator to view data while welding.
- Water-cooled transformer, arms, and electrodes. Epoxy resin coated transformer for maximum protection.
- Adjustable electrode stroke enables access to a greater range of parts.
- Chromium-copper electrode holders are designed for long life and heavy-duty service. May be mounted at 12° and 90° positions in the arm. Optional Universal-Style arms are available exclusively from WSI for 1” diameter electrode holders, and for mounting the electrode holders at 30° and 90°.
- Adjustable throat depth enables maximum flexibility.
- Ergonomic frame for long-term operation in production environments.
- WSI Exclusive Standard Low-Profile Lower Holder enables accessing parts as small as 3″ diameter.
- Single foot pedal
- Arm depth is adjustable by up to 12.6” (320mm) depending on your working requirements.
- Adjustable Drop Arm Assembly, Option 6030, is available on all models. Note that a larger arm gap reduces available welding current. The greater the spacing between the arms, the lower the welding current available at the electrodes.
Water Recirculator Model WR1100G/115/WSC
- Ideal for use with the TECNA WTR4644E
- Cooler tips = longer-lasting electrodes
- Cooler welds = consistent weld quality
- Protects your investment
- 115 or 230VAC
The TECNA WTR4649E – IN-STOCK at TECNADirect.com!
For more information, on the TECNA WTR4649E, REQUEST A QUOTE, or give us a call at 844-44-TECNA or +1-216-475-5629 for IN-STOCK inventory available now with immediate shipping.
TECNADirect.com by Weld Systems Integrators
TECNADirect.com is a stocking master distributor of TECNA Pedestal Welders, including rocker arm spot welders, press-type spot welders, and press / projection-type welders. We also carry a complete line of bench welders, portable spot welding guns, tool balancers and accessories. Best of all, we keep an inventory IN-STOCK at our Warrensville Heights, Ohio location for quick shipment and delivery.
TECNADirect.com is powered by Weld Systems Integrators, Inc., a manufacturer of rugged, innovative, high-quality resistance welding equipment and machinery. For more information on Weld Systems Integrators visit www.wsiweld.com.