WSI-TECNA Model: WTR4644E Rocker Arm Spot Welder
Foot-Operated 25KVA Rocker Arm Spot Welder from TECNADirect.com
- Simple, Fast Setup & Operation, with Easy Adjustment
- 220 or 440V – Dual-Voltage Welder works from 208-480, anywhere in your plant
- FREE Maintenance Tools Included
- Arms Easily Slide In & Out for Small and Large Parts (15” – 28” throat)
- Access hard-to-reach welds with built-in angle / straight tip holders
- Easy-to-program weld control remembers your favorite settings
WSI-TECNA Model WTR4644E
- Ideal Starter Welder
- Shop Air NOT required
- Tip Force adjustable via spring tension
- Stroke adjustment ergonomically located near the top of the machine
Other Useful Information
- Connect to a 20A fuse at 220V, 10A at 440V
- Weighs 321 lbs.
- Electrode taper 4RW/1MT
- Welds coated metals like galvanized / galvannealed steel
- Welds stainless steel
- Water cooling required
- Huge Catalog of available tips, holders and accessories
|Max Thickness on CRS||Max Ø Low Carbon Steel Wire|
0.12 in. x 2
0.39 in. x 2
- TE101 weld controls, mounted on the front of the machine, allows operator to view data while welding.
- Water-cooled transformer, arms, and electrodes. Epoxy resin coated transformer for maximum protection.
- Adjustable electrode stroke enables access to a greater range of parts.
- Chromium-copper electrode holders are designed for long life and heavy-duty service. May be mounted at 12° and 90° positions in the arm. Optional Universal-Style arms are available exclusively from WSI for 1” diameter electrode holders, and for mounting the electrode holders at 30° and 90°.
- Adjustable throat depth enables maximum flexibility.
- Ergonomic frame for long-term operation in production environments.
- WSI Exclusive Standard Low-Profile Lower Holder enables accessing parts as small as 3″ diameter.
- Single foot pedal
- Arm depth is adjustable by up to 12.6” (320mm) depending on your working requirements.
- Adjustable Drop Arm Assembly, Option 6030, is available on all models. Note that larger arm gap reduces available welding current. The greater the spacing between the arms, the lower the welding current available at the electrodes.
Water Recirculator Model WR1100G/115/WSC
- Ideal for use with the TECNA WTR4644E
- Cooler tips = longer-lasting electrodes
- Cooler welds = consistent weld quality
- Protects your investment
- 115 or 230VAC
The WSI-TECNA WTR4644E – IN-STOCK at TECNADirect.com!
For more information, on the WSI-TECNA WTR4644E, REQUEST A QUOTE, or give us a call at 844-44-TECNA or +1-216-475-5629 for IN-STOCK inventory available now with immediate shipping.
TECNADirect.com by Weld Systems Integrators
TECNADirect.com is a stocking master distributor of TECNA Pedestal Welders, including rocker arm spot welders, press-type spot welders, and press / projection-type welders. We also carry a complete line of bench welders, portable spot welding guns, tool balancers and accessories. Best of all, we keep an inventory IN-STOCK at our Warrensville Heights, Ohio location for quick shipment and delivery.
TECNADirect.com is powered by Weld Systems Integrators, Inc., a manufacturer of rugged, innovative, high-quality resistance welding equipment and machinery. For more information on Weld Systems Integrators visit www.wsiweld.com.